Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Bath Fun

Yeah!!! I love being a big girl and sitting up in the bath tub all by myself!!!
My disco duck doesn't light up anymore but it still makes s great chew toy!

Splish, Splash...I am taking a bath!!!
Look at the pretty girl in the mirror!
I LOOOVE looking at her!
My mom gave me a mohawk but my hair is not long enough and too blonde for you to really see it!

I have been looking for one of those circle tub seats for weeks because Bella Raye out grew her infant tub months ago but we have been making it work! Today I decided she was strong enough to just put her in the tub and she did great! She loved it actually because she could splash more and get her toys!
She is getting sooooo Big!!!


PS Stay tune for our next blog...Never Say Never....something I thought we would never do and we are tonight!!!
Hint: We not cool anymore!




No comments: