Sunday, May 13, 2007

A Beautiful First Mother's Day for me!!!!

Izabella loves trying new foods and sitting up like a big girl! She is doing a great job at picking things up with her finger tips and feeding herself! Tonight she tried and liked green beans, corn, mash potatoes and chicken! That was after I had already fed her one container of peas baby food and a full container of Yo-Baby yogurt! We have a little piggy on our hands!



Today was such a beautiful day! We started out meeting my family for lunch at Rick's Boatyard for brunch...this is a tradition we have done for along time now! Unfortunately their head cook quit Thursday so our wait was long. Luckily we were sitting outside where we could enjoy the beautiful weather and watch the boats comes in and out.
Then we headed home for a few hours; Bella got her nap in and Tim and I finished putting stuff out on the deck and watching movies together!
For dinner we met Tim's family for dinner at Hollyhock Hill also a tradition we have done for a long time now! We missed Aunt Suzi though who is in Toronto Canada for an IRA (International Reading Association) conference all week! Izabella loved watching everything Wyatt did!
I was spoiled with many wonderful gifts! Everyone is too sweet to me! I am most thankful that I was able to spend the day with my family and my sweet little girl!
I couldn't have asked for a better day!

No comments: