Thursday, May 31, 2007

Wonderful Wednesday

Yesterday Bella and I both slept in...still only 5 hours of sleep for me but I was excited that I didn't have anything scheduled but to just spend the day with Bella! We ran a couple errands and then hit the YMCA...I got a workout in while she played in the nursery and then we hit the pool! I was a little nervous to maneuver the pool thing without Tim especially since the baby pool was closed! I also didn't know what she would think of the cold water knowing she LOVED the pool in FL but it was heated. I slowly eased her in the water and there was no turning back between all the kids to watch and splashing she was in 7th heaven. I think we were in the pool for over an hour and she wasn't happy to get out although her lips were a little purple! She then fell fast asleep on me so I took advantage of getting a little sun even though it was 3 in the afternoon!
When we got home... you all know what the sun does to you so we both went down for a nap...daddy couldn't find us at first when he go home from work because we were still snoozing!
The rest of the evening we didn't do much but play, get pizza and watch a movie!
It was a great and well needed day and night with my family!!!

No comments: