Monday, May 28, 2007

Race Day Party Girl...

Bella Raye in her Pillowcase Race Day party dress that great Aunt Beth got her!
It is still a little big so will be perfect for next year!
Both Tim and I had to work race day so Bella was off with Aunt Suzi, Uncle Ernie and Wyatt to Tim's cousin Angie's house! Angie and her husband just recently moved back home from Chicago and were hosting a Race Day Party! Aunt Suzi said the party was a lot of fun, they have a beautiful home and Bella was a very good girl.
When Tim got off work he picked her up and they were off to another party... College Graduation party for Adam Thomas, a neighbor, family friend and kid I use to babysit all the time! Doesn't make me feel old or anything!
Bella is getting very use to the "go, go, go" pace our lives seem to run!
She and daddy did get to enjoy a day at home today of napping, cuddling and playing when I had to work!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I finally made the blog! :) It was sooo great to finally meet Bella! She's such a sweetie, and did SO well with all of the activity. I love it that she snores!

Hope to see you soon!