Monday, June 25, 2007

Blog Junkie....

Yes, I have a confession to make...I am addicted to blogging!!! My dear friend Angie got me hooked back in November and now I CAN'T STOP! Not only do I try to post many of our daily events and I am always checking others blogs! I have learned of some great places to check out around town, new baby detergent I love, Method, and mostly just looking at pictures and keeping up with every ones life!

Here are some of my favorites....


The Reusser Family

The Warner Family

The Ranek Family

The Boyett Family

The McGrath Family

The Ferry Family

Nathaniel Edmunds Photography

Letters From Tim

Dr Beth

The Wilson Family

CHALLENGE: Start a BLOG for those of you who haven't. All of you who think it is hard to do or takes too much time...IT DOES NOT....I am NOT computer literate at all ( that is what my husband does) and it takes very little time to make a post! Your friends and family will love it! TRY IT....DO IT!!!

2 comments:

reusserfamily said...

How do you know the "Letters From Tim" family? Just wondering since Mark is over there also. I hope they never meet on foreign soil.
- Angie

Anonymous said...

Maybe you should do a tutorial on blogging on your blog! I started one, but I'm having trouble with formatting. I can't get pictures to insert where i want them to, and can't make paragraphs like you can! So, stay tuned, but eventually I will be there. I love reading about Bella's adventures!
-Angie W.