Friday, June 15, 2007

Creamy Treat

Pretty Flowers
Traders Point Creamery

Grammy J and Grandma

I wish this was my backyard!
(with goats Tim...hahaha)
Today we enjoy a wonderful afternoon with both of Bella's Grandma's! We had a wonderful lunch at the cafe at Traders Point Creamery. For dessert a ice cream treat! Too Good For Words!
I am in love with this little place...not only do they make wonderful organic dairy items it is on beautiful land in Zionsville! If I had known about his when Tim and I were getting married I would of had our rehearsal dinner there! It is just too cute and quaint. Beautiful fields!
I bought their chocolate milk, wildberry yogurt and some of their cheeses...I can't wait to try them! I fear once I start I won't be able to stop! Obviously I have no self control!!! They have a GREEN MARKET on Friday night...like a Farmers Market where you can also have dinner...this is on my list of must do this summer!
It was a wonderful afternoon!

PS I just have to brag on my little Bella Raye for a minute...we left the house at 9:30am and didn't get home until almost 7:00pm...just one of those days of errands and appointments and our long lunch! Bella just got a little nap on the run and was a wonderful little trooper all day!
We are so lucky!!!!

No comments: