Sunday, June 17, 2007

Happy Father's Day!!!

"HAPPY FIRST FATHER'S DAY, DADDY!!! I LOVE YOU SOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!"

My dad with his kids....
My Sister, Rachel, myself and My Brother, Ryan
"Woof..Woof, Daddy!"
Tim's Dad and his kids....Suzi is missing she is in Texas visiting family and presenting at a conference for a week!
We missed both her and Wyatt during our Father's Day get together!


This morning Tim and I started off his Father's day with a wonderful breakfast in Broadripple at Petite' Chou. It was a beautiful morning and yummy breakfast. Then he was off to golf with his dad, my dad and my brother... a Father's Day tradition that they have done for years now! It was hot but fun round off golf for everyone!
Then we all joined up again at our house for a dinner! Tim grilled the dads favorite...STEAK.... to perfection! We exchanged some gifts, much laughter, and too many sweets!
Tim and I are both blessed to have terrific father's who we have always been able to look up to and turn to for whatever we needed!
We love you both!
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to you and all the wonderful dads out there!