Sunday, June 17, 2007

"Good Night My Angel" Billy Joel...

Tonight there was no "fighting" on who got to rock Bella to sleep...since it was Father's Day, Tim got to! It only took seconds for her to fall asleep since it was a late night of celebrating. Tim stayed in there for over 30 minutes just for because it is so relaxing and peaceful to rock her!
When I walked in to check on them...Good Night My Angel by Billy Joel was playing on her CD we play while she is going to bed each night. Tim had just told me earlier in the week that was his favorite song on the CD.
Tim is a amazing father to Bella! He has such a loving way with her.
Every time she sees him she gets this big smile and lifts her eyebrows...she love her daddy a lot!
I have every confident in him the 3 nights a week I work when he cares for her! This is a special bonding time they have with each other and I am sure the older she gets the more "Daddy and Bella" nights they will share!
Happy Father's Day, Tim!!!
You are a wonderful daddy! Bella and I are so lucky!!!

1 comment:

reusserfamily said...

Timmy, you are such a good daddy. Bella is one lucky little girl!