Saturday, February 10, 2007

5 months!


I can't believe a year ago I gave my sister this onesis when I told her I was pregnant! Time sure does fly when you are having fun and a mom!
Bella has finally had to bundle up a little this month with all the snow and cold! We have tried to keep her home as much as possible so she isn't in the Indy cold!
It is amazing how much more she does and changes within each new week! She is much more aware and active with her toys! Bella has many stories to tell these days too! This morning she woke and "talked" for 2 hours straight! She makes a new funny growling noise when she is not quite upset yet or we aren't feeding her quick enough! She is also giggling lots and becoming very ticklish like her mommy!
Our little princess...this was the first outfit I bought for her once she was born! My mom and Aunt Rachel took us to Macy's when she was 8 days old...gotta get a girl trained early!


No comments: