Friday, February 9, 2007

Happy 31st Birthday Sarah!!!


Izabella and I started out our day celebrating Sarah's (it was yesterday)birthday with her over breakfast!!! It seems like no matter how much time we have to chat...it isn't enough! Next year Sarah will have another little one to add to the celebrating! We can't wait! Alex is already adorable and so sweet! She will be a great big sister to Baby Gray because she is so wonderful with Bella!
Then we swung into the salon to say "hi" to the girls and a quick diaper change then off to my favorite store! (Target for those of you who didn't know) We had to get the normal.... wipes, formula, baby food, diapers and then a new vacuum because my gave up of course 2 days before I am suppose to host a party at my house! Perfect timing! I do really like my new vacuum though! Anyways... we also ran in to Ann there as she was shopping for last minute things before the arrival of Baby Jelly Bean....only a few weeks now!! :) We all joined daddy for lunch. A busy morning but then we headed home to nap! Grandma Stafford came over after work so Bella could finish napping and I could run to the store! It was a great day because we got to spend time with so many of our favorite people!!!

No comments: