Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Love and Goodies

Izabella and I had a pretty normal routine Valentines day...eating, playing and napping! While she took her afternoon nap I finished cleaning out my closet and then started into hers. Seems like I as soon as I get it organized how I like it she has a growth spurt and I have to start all over again. This time I dug through all her clothes....and found lots of things I forgot we had...remember as soon as we found out she was a girl Tim says, her closet "puked pink!" Our child needs no more clothes for the next year! She is just perfect in length for her 6 month clothes yet can't hold them up in the waist! Unfortunately I didn't run into that same problem when I was cleaning out my closet!
Around 5pm Grandma Stafford and Aunt Rachel came to visit and spoil me for my 1st Valentines!
What goodies are in that bag?I love my new Tigger that Grandma got me!
Mommy can you see me with all this loot around me? Not only did Grandma and Aunt Rachel spoil...so did Grandma and Grandpa M and Uncle Ernie and Aunt Suzi did too!
Ann even came out in the snow being 2 weeks from her due date to bring Valentine cookies!
Thank you everyone!Once Tim got home after 7pm...we had to dig his car out of the driveway and then we did enjoy a nice dinner together. Izabella also enjoyed a nice green bean dinner for the first time! We hope everyone had a wonderful 2007 Valentine's Day!

No comments: