Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Snowed In!!!

Our little snow bunny!
Peyton loving he snow!
Zoe like it too!
I remember as kids waiting and waiting for the TV to read Carmel Clay School System had a snow day! Then we would play outside until we were frozen and soaking wet! The way our Cul-de-sac was plowed we could make the best snow forts! Our neighborhood was always full of kids so it was lots of fun! Mom would make hot chocolate for us and we would warm up only to go do it again! Great childhood memories!
Today we had our on little personal snow day! I had a long list of errands to do since I have to work the next couple of days! Did I get one of them done you ask? NO!
O Well....nothing that was urgent anyways!
Izabella and I were snugly bugs until about 1:30pm....ate breakfast, hung out on the couch most of the morning: talked, sang and read books, our new favorite, Snuggle Puppy! Then I did get her a bath, lunch and off for her 2 1/2- 3 hour nap for the afternoon! She is such a good little sleeper!
When she was sleeping I did get some laundry done, and cabinets cleaned out. I took Zoe and Peyton out to play in the snow while I shoveled (so Tim doesn't have to worry about it when he gets home) and they loved it too! I had thought about running out when Tim gets home but I think we will have a nice dinner and we will all snuggle back up on the couch tonight! Since I am still in my pajama bottoms probably a good idea! Huh?
I love snow days!!!!


No comments: