Monday, February 12, 2007

Calm Before the Storm

Bella all dolled up in her Valentine's outfit Great Aunt Shelly sent from Texas!
I felt as I had to be out and about doing errands since we are planning to hibernate in our house the next couple of days with the Snow Storm that the meteorologist are predicting for Indiana. Luckily I don't have to work again until Friday so we can just stay home!
When I nannied for the Kirks kids they could sleep anywhere on the fly and I always hoped my child would be the same way....luckily so far she has been! I hope I just didn't jinks us! We continued to be blessed with the easy going and happy baby!
Izabella has always been a busy girl with her hands but the last couple of days Tim and I have both notice how she has become more aware of how they work and that they are apart of her! She is always bringing them together and today moved her rattle back and forth from them!
"I am amazed by my hands and how they work!"

No comments: