Friday, February 23, 2007

Monkey Business

Still smiling even though she is not feeling well!


Today has been a rough day for our little Bella! Tim told me last night while I was at work she did not eat very well which made me wonder if she was coming down with something. She also has teeth that are about to break through so I thought it might be that.
When she woke up this morning she didn't quite have that sparkle in her eyes that she normally has. After only taking 5 oz of her morning bottle when she usually downs 8oz in no time flat I figured something was up. I decided to pull out the thermometer and confirm what I had already thought.....she did have a low grade temp. I am just pushing the fluids (what she will drink)and Tylenol. She has been sleeping a lot today and when she is awake just wants to cuddle. I did call the Dr just to confirm I was doing everything needed with the weekend coming up. She said that she thought she might have a little virus and to continue to do what we were. Hopefully it is just a 24 hour bug! We'll keep you posted!

No comments: