Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Bells's New Baby....

I walked into Bella's room this morning at 9:10 am when she finally woke up...poor thing was exhausted from all the partying the day before! Anyways, opened her door with a Big HAPPY BIRTHDAY wish, her sippy in my hand and new baby in the other! Any other day she would of reached right up for me to sweep her out of her crib..not today, she reached for her baby sat back in her bed loved and checked her baby all out! She was in her crib another good 5 minutes before she wanted out...baby in tow though!
Baby goes in the car with us!
After another Big Day...baby fell fast asleep with Bella Raye in daddy's arms!


I think it is too cute that she is so into this little baby doll! Maybe she will be a baby doll kid like I was!

Thanks to the McCall family for getting Bella this wonderful present that she loves!

No comments: