Thursday, September 6, 2007

Morning Treat....

A Fruit Smoothie!!!
" This stuff is good and NO lid...awesome mom!"
" Going in for more...Don't know if I am ever going to take this cup away from my face!"
"I'll smile mom but I am really unhappy you took that cup away from me!"


Izabella has never been a wonderful breakfast eater for me although she will do good for Grammy J and every one else. Tim and I aren't big breakfast eaters either though. I am never too concerned because she chugs her morning sippy in no time flat and always eats a good lunch and dinner!
Anyways this morning I decided to make a fruit smoothie for my breakfast and thought I would see if Bella would like it! She sure did!!! May be our new breakfast!
Smoothie:
1 cup Nonfat Vanilla Yogurt
1 handful blueberries
5 strawberries
1 handful ice cubes
Blend until smooth...Enjoy

1 comment:

~natalie said...

yummmm...sounds good! i'm always looking for new (healthy) things to give th kids so we may just have to "steal" your receipe.