Friday, September 21, 2007

Family Time....

Thursday late afternoon we were pulling in from the grocery as daddy was pulling in from Louisville!!!
We were both so excited to see him and spend some time together!!!!
Bella needed a little nap so he was thrilled to rock her while I put the groceries away and got dinner ready!
We sat on the couch, talked, I took a little nap and did nothing which felt wonderful!
Bella got up and we had a nice dinner together, played, played and played!!! No TV or anything it was so nice to be home as a family with no interruptions and nothing else to do!!! We did bath time, story time and bed time together!
Friday was near ditto night of Thursday! Two nights in a row with just us and nothing to do, it was wonderful! During bath time Grammy J and Papaw stopped by to get their Bella fix!
Daddy did have to go and Dj tonight but we have all weekend together too!
I am looking forward to it!
If only we didn't have to work and just have days like this all the time!
Although I am thankful that I have a job where I can be off nearly 11 days around Bella's birthday and I have lots of flexibility with my schedule!

No comments: