Friday, September 21, 2007

Sand Box Fun....

Bella got this wonderful turtle sandbox from a hand-me-down from the Kirk kids! We set it up for her Birthday Luau but haven't played in it since. I didn't know if Bella would enjoy it or not but I thought we would try it out real fast Tuesday afternoon while we let the dogs out!
Real fast didn't happen...she didn't care that it was lunch time or that I ran in the house to get the camera she didn't want to get out of the sandbox! When I finally pulled her out to eat lunch since it was way past lunch time she threw quite the fit!!!!
Guess we will be spending lots more time out in the sandbox!

Tuesday was a great girls day! I had worked all weekend and Monday so I was in some desperate need of Bella time! Friday, Saturday, and Sunday she was with Aunt Rachel, Grammy J and Papaw...THANK YOU! Sunday Auntie Sara came over to put her to bed and stay with her until daddy got home from Tennessee. He went there with some friends for the Colts game and boys outing they have been doing for years!
Anyways....back to our girls day....we played, snuggled and hung out in out pj's until the afternoon. When she went down for her afternoon nap I got cleaned up so when she got up we could run a few errands! She was a little trooper I didn't have much to do just in and out of a lot of stores! For dinner we met Aunt Rachel at Max and Erma's where she loved eating Aunt Rachel's baked potato soup! She loves soups....I think from now on I will just order a cup of soup for her!
After dinner.... home for a bath, stories and lots more cuddling for bedtime!

I was in bed shortly after she fell asleep! Great day...only thing missing was daddy!!! He left early Tuesday morning after getting home late Sunday night for Louisville. He was there until Thursday with work.

No comments: