Monday, September 10, 2007

Celebration 2 with our wonderful family....

After sleeping through the first hour of her second party she was ready for some more fun!!!
Cake twice in one day!
YIPEE
Wash down 3 times in one day...even better!!!

Jumpy Fun...We Think we should invest in one of these...
We know we would be lots thinner!


Presents and more presents!
She is spoiled that is for sure!
Look, at this new Colts Blanket Grammy J made me! I need to keep my hands on it because there were lots of people with their eyes on it!
I love my daddy!
Check out my new ride Grandma and Papaw M got me!
Cousins are so much fun!
Family...true blessings....

How many people does it take to take down the moonwalk??? Really we were glad they were there to help, because Tim and I put it up and it was a little heavy and hard for just two people!

Thanks to all our family who could join us is celebrating Bella Raye's First Birthday!

We love you!!!

1 comment:

~natalie said...

wow! busy week but what a great time! happy birthday to your little sweetheart. it's hard to believe she's one already!! how does that happen so fast?? give her a birthday hug and kiss for us. =)