Friday, September 14, 2007

Pear Please...

Bella has been exploring all over the kitchen lately! Opening drawers and doors to check out what is inside! Pulling bowls and books off the island!
I have moved things around to try and keep it safe! We also got out her fun magnetic farm the Reusser's got her for her birthday and put in on the dishwasher...it keeps her attention for a little bit.
ANYWAYS...she kept pulling out the faux pear I have and acted like she was eating it so I thought we would try and real pear! It was very ripe which was perfect once I peeled it!
She absolutely loved it!
To hear her slurp the juice from the pear was cracking me up!
There wasn't much left when she was done.
She never really cared for the diced canned pears but bring on the fresh ones!
Warning: It was a little messy and her diaper today wasn't so nice!

1 comment:

The Ranek Family said...

Yummy Pears! Don't you just love the magnetic farm? Fallyn carries hers around and bobs her head to the music.